Monday, August 31, 2015

Pocket Casts gets support for Subscribe on Android.


My favorite podcast app for Android got updated today and instead of writing an introductory note, I'll just post the change log as is. You will remember that Shifty Jelly has that the funniest change log in the Play Store. Check it out for yourself.

What's new in Pocket Casts 5.2.2:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the road less traveled by. It turns out that was a bad idea, that road was full of savage Koalas. Sprinting home gave me the adrenlin required to:

  • add support for Subscribe on Android.
  • fix a lot of small bugs.
Afterwards, I wandered lonely as a cloud and fixed an issue with Nearby and bluetooth. A note for those confused: this feature is only enabled while you have that page open. It doesn't run in the background, or beside you in a marathon.

Pocket Casts is on sale for about $4 in the Play Store and is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment