Saturday, July 25, 2015

View photos by tags in latest OneDrive for Android update.


OneDrive is pretty good at handling and storing our precious photos in the cloud. Equally very important is how these photos is presented in the app to easily find the photos we're looking for. I am very bad at categorizing my photos and I let the app handle that for me, which it does well. OneDrive for Android has made a step further to help me more than it actually does by letting me view photos by tags that the app automatically added or that I added myself. The latter is very unlikely in my case, so it's convenient that OneDrive handles that for me. 

That's the only feature Microsoft added to this update that raises the app version to 3.3.0 which is available for download in Google Play Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment