Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Anyone can draw with Google AutoDraw, even me.

My Spider...
...converted by AutoDraw

I can draw!!! In school I never managed to score anything above zero in arts class, so much so that my teacher, recognizing a desperate cause, just let sit in a corner of the class and do my own thing. Years later, I still suffer from this severe lack of artistic skills. But that is all about to change thanks to Google's AutoDraw, which turns your scribbles into something meaningful and pretty.

AutoDraw is a web-based tool that works in about any browser on a PC or phone "that pairs machine learning with drawings created by talented artists to help you draw." If you're reluctant, I strongly encourage you to go ahead and give a try. I did and look at the drawings above I made with AutoDraw. There are builtin tools you can use to make your drawings prettier, such as adding text, fill you drawing with colors and finally save it to your computer or device.

Make sure you watch this nice video from Google about AutoDraw.



To try AutoDraw, point your browser to autodraw.com. It's free.

Source: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment