Thursday, May 5, 2016

Microsoft updates Arrow Launcher with stronger Wunderlist integration and more.


Microsoft has updated its Arrow Launcher for Android today, offering a stronger Wunderlist integration which, according to the change log, displays "all lists" and set reminders. Now, I must say that I do not use any of these apps on my Nexus. I'm a fan of stock Android, so I obviously use Google Now and my favorite to-do list app is...I use none. 

Back to Arrow Launcher. Check out the full change log:

  • Stronger Wunderlist integration features - all lists are displayed; set reminders
  • Notification badge counts can now be displayed on the Apps page
  • Image preview for applicable text messages on the Recent page
  • Language support for German, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Polish, Italian, and Indonesian
  • More memory efficient than ever. We've also addressed some crash bugs.
Get Arrow Launcher in Google Play store.

No comments:

Post a Comment