Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Microsoft OneNote for Android gets new notebar and core code base change for faster features addition.


With 50 millions download on Android alone, you will agree that Microsoft OneNote is a success. Today Microsoft published an update for the popular note taking app. For me, this is a great update. Finally Microsoft managed to fix an issue I was having with OneNote ever since I installed the first preview of Android N. The app was cashing shortly after I entered my Microsoft account. It took them three updates to get there, but I'm gad to get OneNote working again on my Nexus 6 and make peace with Android N. 

The update itself adds some new features to OneNote with a change to the code base that will allow Microsoft to add new features "at a faster rate". The second noteworthy addition is this bar at the bottom of the screen which offers a new way to takes notes.

Here's what's new in this update for OneNote for Android:

We have changed the core code base of OneNote for Android which gives us the ability to add features at a faster rate. We have also added the following features:
1. Adding notebar: a new way to create notes
2. Ability to create or delete sections while in offline mode
3. Sync improvements
4. Bug fixes and performance improvements

Download Microsoft OneNote in Google Play Store for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment