It is a revolutionary system that:
- Eliminates touch typing frustrations
- Allows for super sloppy typing
- Helps you type easier and faster
- Constantly adjusts to the user's "perceived" keyboard and typing style
- Just type the way you are used to - no gestures, nothing new to learn!
Have you ever been able to type on any kind of keyboard without looking at it? I can't. It seems to me that you'll need to at least know your devices' keyboard layouts for BlindType to work efficiently. See for yourself: