Saturday, April 7, 2018

Google Play Store now shows changelog right on 'Update' page.

Last week I blogged about Google making some useful changes to the Play store app with the latter showing app ranking and in some cases comparable apps. These changes have gradually rolled out to users and today, it seems Google is pushing another update to the Play store.

This morning I noticed the appearance of down-pointing arrows next to each app under the Update tab. Tapping on them reveals the changelog in a green box. This is a great feature for me as I get to see what's new right on the Update page rather than opening each app 'Read more' page to find out. 

I did not verify if this new feature is available to everyone, but as I said last week if you're not seeing these changes yet, just be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment